with real user insights
Connect insights from user interviews, sales or support with Linear to identify impact, align your team and close the feedback loop with customers.
Matthew Knee Co-founder, Worknice
- We absolutely love Productlane. Its deep integration with Linear and the user segmentation helps us prioritize the right features and delight our customers when closing the feedback loop. It even works with longer call notes.
Jason Parkyn Product Director, Nucla
- Productlane provides clarity into where we can be impactful and helps us keep customers engaged. Thanks to its simple workflow and deep integration with Linear, it took no effort to incorporate it into our work. Making the voice of the user present in everything we do has never been easier.
Fredrik Björk Co-founder, Grafbase
- The integration between Productlane and Linear is next-level. It enables us to quickly deliver features based on customer feedback.
- The list of great tools built on top of Linear grows! Congrats to @productlane_ on your launch. 🎉
Karri Saarinen Co-founder, Linear
- Really cool see the tools other folks build on top of the @linear API. @raphael_167 has been one of the early users on Linear and quit his job to focus on this idea to make user insights better and more transparent.
Yassine Zeriouh Founder, Testkit
- We're using Productlane at Testkit and it's absolutely awesome! It automates a lot of boring tasks and it saves a lot of time!
Link user interview notes or feature requests to Linear
Build the right feature
for the right user.
Align your team
Your insights are too valuable to get buried in Notion. They're now visible for engineers and other stakeholders. Also in Linear, where the real work gets done.
Close the feedback loop
Whatever channel customers give you insights, you can now close the feedback loop. For Slack message, user interviews, sales calls... you name it.
to add insights
Build in public or
keep it stealth
For next-generation companies
Sign into Productlane with your Linear account. No extra login required.
Adjust the theme on your changelog and public roadmap to fit your brand.
Make your users feel right at home with dark mode for your roadmap and changelog.
Fly through your inbox and connect issues and projects with a few keystrokes.
No load times. Nothing that stands in your way to becoming more user-centric.
The first tool built to get back to your users personally. No automated mailings.